Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I am still proud of the Perak monarchy

Baiyuensheng: There are so much criticism upon the Perak monarchy, either in the newspapers or the forums that I feel strongly to say a few personal thoughts -- that the Perak monarchy and the Sultan is still the best among the royal houses. They are well educated, far-sighted and have always have the rakyat and the country at heart. They are the most learned royals and carried themselves with humility without the air of arrogance. We should all be refrained in throwing comments unnecessarily. Decision, rightly or wrongly has been made in whatever circumstances that we did not have the privilege be in and understand the details.I am still proud of the Perak monarchy, even-though I am not a Perakian. I prayed that the Sultan of Perak remains strong with dignity and courageous to lead and face whatever come they may

No comments: